05_Active Yeast Powder is most commonly used in the feed industry. It is typically fed in cattle rations to improve nutrient digestion, N utilization, and reduce the risk of rumen acidosis. It helps improve animal performance. Owing to its top-notch quality and long shelf life, we are facing a huge demand for yeast power in the marketplace.
Active dry Yeast is a dry yeast product which is made by specially cultured fresh yeast after being squeezed and dehydrated to maintain strong fermentation ability. Squeezing yeast into a thin or small ball shape, the use of low humidity circulating air through the fluidized bed continuous drying, so that the final fermentation of water up to 8%, and maintain the yeast fermentation capacity.
- Regulate the balance of intestinal microflora in animals, prevent animals diarrhea,
- Promote intestinal fermentation, reduce animal constipation,
- Improve the production speed and survival rate of aquatic animal seedlings,
- Reduce the number of pathogens in feces, improve culture environment
- Promote animal growth and reduce feed coefficient Active
Product Advantage :
- Optimize natural yeast strains, High survival rate in the animal, High activity, High purity, strong activity, can withstand gastric acid environment, adaptability, not sensitive to antibiotics.
- Dissolution, Dispersion, and suspension are good.
Active ingredients and content :
- Purity : >99.5%
- Moisture : <6.0
Live bacteria number :
- 10 Billion / grams
- 20 Billion / grams
- Living cell rate >90%
Technical Specification :
Living bacteria count
Active Dry Yeast
- Packing : 25 Kg vacuum aluminium foil packing
- Shelf life : Stored in a cool and dry place 12 Months
- MOQ : 1 T
- Capacity : 800T / Month
Note : After opening, you need to use it as soon as possible, otherwise the yeast activity will gradually decrease.